still inspired by the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop I created this tag for the STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday and the start of a new Mixed Media Challenge. If you are interested in the products I used or other STAMPlorations, ARTplorations or CUTplorations products, I have a special treat for you: use the discount code STAMPGIRLTANJA and get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.
- cut out a tag from sturdy white cardstock
- brayer some Distress Paint (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Dusty Concord) onto a 3''x5'' Gelli Plate and put the ARTplorations Rows of Hearts stencil on top, pull a print, remove the stencil and print onto the tag as a background
- stamp the STAMPlorations Framed Coffee for Two with Archival Ink (Watering Can) directly onto the background and add color and shading with the Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer watercolor pencils, the black Stabilo All pencil and a damp watercolor brush
- stamp the little dots from the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Grunge set around the edges
- I had some leftover purple melted embossing powder on my desk and thought what if I add that to my tag ... I remelted the powder and poured it onto the tag to create dimensional drips
- dye a piece of seam binding with Distress Ink (Dusty Concord, Salty Ocean) and thread it through the hole of the tag
I can't wait to see your creations in the gallery.