it's time for another Stencil Sunday over on the STAMPlorations Blog and I created this ATC Duo. If you are interested in the products I used or other STAMPlorations, ARTplorations or CUTplorations products, I have a special treat for you: use the discount code STAMPGIRLTANJA and get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.
- in one of my previous posts I explained how I created the background for several ATCs
- for this project I chose two of them and applied Texture Paste through the ARTplorations Bloom Silhouettes stencil
- I used my heat-tool to let the paste bubble up a bit for smooth texture
- color the floweres with Derwent Inktense Pencils and a damp watercolor brush
- add extra shading with a brown Stabilo All Pencil
- flick on some splatters with watered-down Distress Oxide Ink (Walnut Stain)
- ink up the edges with that same brown ink as well
- print out the sentiment and lay down a basecoat of color with Derwent Inktense Pencils; add more depth with watered-down Distress Oxide Ink (Walnut Stain)
I hope you got inspired and don't forget to join us for our Mixed Media Challenge over at the STAMPlorations Blog. The theme is always anything mixed media except a card. You must use at least one stencil (any brand) in your project. The Linky closes at the end of the month.