we are starting a new Challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More and I created this cute little box:
- cut a petal box from patterend paper using the Lori Whitlock Joy Ornament Petal Box cut file
- stamp the sweet little deer from the Lawn Fawn Cheery Christmas set with Versafine (Vintage Sepia) and mask it off; stamp the presents "behind" the deer
- color the image with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a damp watercolor brush
- cut out a stitched circle using the CUTtplorations Stitched Circle die from the STAMPlorations Coffee Petites set
- run the little circle through the big shot with a dot embossing folder
- adhere the deer to the circle and add it to one side of the box
Have a wonderful day.