I have a new project over on the Karten-Kunst Blog for you showcasing the new Karten-Kunst Kleine Viecher stamp set:
- stamp the flowers and a butterfly from the Karten-Kunst Kleine Viecher set with Versafine (Onyx Black) onto a stitched square cut from watercolor paper
- color the images and the background with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a damp watercolor brush
- cut a stitched rectangle from watercolor paper and create a loose watercolor background with the help of a piece of acetate and dark teal spray
- stamp the sentiment from the Karten-Kunst Capri Frühlingserwachen set with Versafine (Onyx Black)
- adhere the watercolor paper panels to a piece of kraft cardstock and use the Perfect Layers Tool for a perfect border before adhereing everything to a cardbase
Thanks for stopping by.