I would like to show you this fun card over on the Karten-Kunst Blog:
- cut out a stitched rectangle from white cardstock
- stamp the unicorn from the Karten-Kunst Barney der Barde set with Memento (Tuxedo Black) and color the image with Copic, Touch Twin Brush and Delta Markers
- stamp the background with the help of the same stamp set and Versafine (Smokey Gray)
- stamp the sentiment with Versamark onto a strip of black cardstock and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Superfine embossing powder
- add little strips of rainbow patterned paper from the My Favorite Things Rainbow Stripes 6x6 paper pad at the bottom of the sentiment and to the left side of the card
Have a colorful day.