it is time for another Stencil Sunday and the start of the March Mixed Media Challenge over on the STAMPlorations Blog.
If you are interested in the products I used or other STAMPlorations, ARTplorations or CUTplorations products, I have a special treat for you: use the discount code STAMPGIRLTANJA and get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.
- cut out an ATC from watercolor paper using the CUTplorations ATC/Tag Builder die
- use an old gift card to apply Prima Marketing Heavy Gesso and add texture with the Ranger Texture Tool #2
- let this thick layer of gesso dry thoroughly
- spray some water onto the ATC and apply Liquitex Ink (Muted Violet) over the entire front, dry it with your heat tool and smoosh the card onto your craft mat to pick up leftover ink droplets - repeat the process until you are happy with the result
- adhere three strips of ribbon to the ATC using Multi Medium Matte
- add texture by stamping the adot pattern from the STAMPlorations Scribbly Splattery Grunge set with Archival Ink (Black Soot)
- apply some Prima Marketing Acrylic Paint (Rich Turquoise) through the ARTplorations Old Rose Prints stencil
- add a black and white outline to the main flower
- use the Distress Marker Spritzer, a black alcohol marker and a silver PITT Artist Pen to add fine splatters to the ATC
- ink up the edges of the ATC with Distress Ink (Black Soot)
- use three stickers to add the sentiment
- add some Pico Embellisher dots (Tuxedo Black) as a finishing touch
Thanks for stopping by.